|Lynn Duncan is...
Click here to see Physician Referral Page
Click here to read Testimonials by Physicians, and Testimonials from Around the World
Lynn K. Duncan, OTR, CPCP, has always had a passion for makeup since childhood. She has been a makeover/makeup artist for over 20 years and has loved every minute of it!
Lynn studied and perfected her ability in permanent makeup artistry. Since she places such a strong emphasis on natural-looking makeup, she went on to develop and perfect the highly specialized "Feathering and Hair-Stroking Technique" for brows, and the "Soft Smudging Technique" for eyeliner.
Lynn's vision is to provide the utmost quality of permanent makeup artistry which sets a new standard in permanent cosmetics: soft, subdued, smudging, feathering, and stroking techniques which look so natural, and are so artistically applied so as to defy the aging process.
Lynn's achievements include:
- Co-authored the Wisconsin Board Examination for permanent
cosmetics. Lynn is a key member for the State of Wisconsin's Committee
on Regulations and Licensing.
- Board-Certified through the American Academy of Micropigmentation (A.A.M.)
- Graduated with honors from University of Wisconsin -
Milwaukee with a B.S. Degree in Allied Health Professions
(Occupational Therapist). Lynn's university degree involved an
in-depth study of sterile technique and sterilization
recommended by the American Hospital Association.
- Board-Certified Occupational Therapist registered
in the state of Wisconsin. Lynn has worked in supervisory positions
in hospitals and other medical institutions.
- Certified Makeup Artist from The Makeup Institute,
San Diego, California
- Lynn was trained by Hollywood Makeup Artists
with an emphasis on "natural-looking" makeup.
- Permanent Makeup Artist for the national organization,
"Beauties of America."
- Artist and Instructor in burn/scar camouflage,
areola (breast) repigmentation and cleft lip repigmentation
- Permanent Makeup Guest Speaker at various women's
health and beauty seminars
- Master Instructor for the Permanent Cosmetic
Instructor Associates (PCIA) and the National Cosmetic Tattooing